Wednesday 19 June 2019

My Dream Vehicle

Our task was to be imaginative and write about your dream house, vehicle, job, superpower and so on. I picked a vehicle and this is what I wrote
Enjoy!

My Dream Vehicle

My dream vehicle would be a massive hast eagle. It would be shiny metal with hundreds of different layers. Deep blue eyes with red edges. It would have 35-foot wings to thrust it forward. Talons like knives hanging off large muscular legs. A beak with a deathly curve like the sharpest pickaxe. Inside its head, there would be a small high tech cockpit for me to sit in.

When I'm flying over water. It would transform into a large grey megalodon with teeth like sharpened spears. It would have a powerful tail making it travel at marvelous speeds( like 275 km, that's quick). It would run on a turbine on the front of the tail that when going through water would spin and create its own energy.

The hast eagle would also run on turbines that again when flying would spin because of the force of the wind and create energy. The hast eagle could fly at a speed of 350 km and when it dives it could reach the speed of 700 km. The hast eagle would have individual metal feathers. The megalodon would have a sensor 1000 times better than a normal shark.
That's my dream vehicle.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Blake its Noah from pompallier school I can see you have spend a lot of time and dedication on this piece of writing. I cant wait to see more cool posts like this one keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noah
    Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    It was very fun writing this story
    I like your hony badger slide it is very funny and cool!
    R.I.P Badger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Blake. I like this story and that the only place to see it in the world is on you blog. It would be cool to see a picture of it maybe not the whole eagle but definately the head with the cockpit in it. Oh and an animation of it turning into a megaladon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dave thank you for your comment.
      It turns out it is really hard to draw a robotic eagle. I have drawn the shark with the cockpit. I will post it on my blog soon.
      Blake

      Delete
    2. Cool Blake!! I am excited to see these creative ideas and drawings. I know what it is like to try hard things it often takes a lot of attempts.

      Delete
    3. Hi Dave Blake here.
      I have posted the megalodon picture on my blog. I'm still working on the eagle. Do you have a blog.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.