Tuesday 11 June 2019

My Profile

Hi, my name is Blake and I go to Matawai School. I am a year 7.  I am in Room 4. I enjoy playing All Sports and looking at bugs. I have two brothers. There are 5 people in my family. I like reading fact books and my favourite series is the Unwanteds.

I am trying soccer for the first time, not rugby and hockey like last year. I enjoy mathematics, art and writing. I  like bugs sharks and snakes. When I’m older I want to be an animal scientist and work with some of those creatures. I really like how they are all very unique. We are going to the war memorial theatre and playing the ukulele at a concert.

 I live on a sheep and beef farm. We have seven dogs and a pet cat. I am a Centre forward in soccer and I enjoy playing in that position. I enjoy hunting, cooking and making things out of wood am taking part in Aims games I am going to run the cross-country and I am very nervous.  I like watching the All Blacks and cannot wait till the World Cup this year. My favourite player is Ben Smith or Beauden Barrett.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.